We aspire to be a caring Church that empowers people for abundant life.
- Preaching and teaching the good news.
- Having vibrant and inspired worship that provides spiritual growth and fulfilment.
- Enabling members to witness and reach out to meet the social needs of the community.
- Developing servant leadership with a diversity of skills to ensure a growing and sustainable church.
- Strengthening the church through the implementation of effective and efficient management systems.
- Resource mobilisation that leads to self reliance and ensures environmental sustainability.
The Diocese of Swaziland consisits of three Arcdeaconries, 14 Parishes, 6 Parochial Districts and 2 Chaplaries. The sacramental services and leadership of the arcdeaconries are provided by a total of 46 members of clergy. Amongs the Clergy 6 are wemen including the Bishop. The diocese has an estimate of 8000 regular attending church members as of 31st March 2012.[/dropcap]
Members of the Cathedral chapter are:
Bishop – The Rt. Rev Ellinah Wamukoya
Archdeacons – The Very Rev. Advent Dlamini, Ven. Bhekindlela Magongo, Ven. Gregory Makhubu
The Board of Training for Ministries is currently running trainings on the Bishops course in some parishes in the diocese.
Currently the course is conducted at Usuthu Mission, Manzini, Piggs Peak and Mbabane Parishes.
The Board has three ordinands doing their Diplomas in Theology at Grahamstown and also three candidates studying Theological Education by Extension College.
Constants for the Board of Training for Ministries.
Canon Charles Kunene (Director)
Cell: 7603 1961